Wednesday, June 29, 2011

THE LOVE BIRDS...JULIANNE HOUGH AND RYAN SEACREST

Of all the celebrities I get to write about on this site, Julianne Hough is one of my absolute favorites. I love this girl.

She has such a feisty personality and the fact that she’s smoking hot doesn’t hurt. I love pictures of Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough even more. These two seem to have such a normal, functional relationship. I like seeing that.

I also have to admit, I find Seacrest kind of sexy in a weird way. Sure he’s just a little guy, but he has some sort of strange charm. They seem like a great match.

Here in Miami, Julianne and Ryan seem to be enjoying a nice day out on the beach. Am the only one that thinks Ryan could stand to do a few push ups, though? Perhaps the one shirtless picture we have of him is just taken from a bad angle. Who cares though? With Julianne in that little black bikini, it’s hard to even pay attention to Ryan. That girl is fit!

Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image HostingFree Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image HostingFree Image Hosting

Image Hosting at TurboImageHost.com
-via HQ-Celebrity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment