Friday, June 24, 2011

KATY PERRY IS GETTING WET IN ROLLING STONE

Cooling down ... Perry gets sprayed with water
Cooling down ... Perry gets sprayed with water

SIZZLING superstar Katy Perry cools down in a wet and wild new photoshoot.

Wearing a bright yellow bikini and a transparent PVC rain mac, the singer gets hosed in spectacular style for Rolling Stone magazine.

The singer, wife of comic Russell Brand, strikes a sultry pose for the cameras as the water splashes against her amazing body.

Katy then takes control, holding the hose in her hand as she seductively slurps the water.

Another frame sees Katy wearing a silver Madonna-style cone bra and silver skirt.

Thirsty work ... Katy drinks water from hose head
Thirsty work ... Katy drinks water from hose head
The brunette looks out of this world as she spreads out across the floor.

A red rubber top and leather skirt made for another eye-catching outfit, while a luminous tight pink dress showed off her curves to perfection.

Katy's prized assets take prime position as she soaks up the sun while clinging to a railing.

Futuristic look ... Katy sprawls on the floor in shiny silver outfit
Futuristic look ... Katy sprawls on the floor in shiny silver outfit
In the magazine, Katy reveals her teenage battle with her breasts.

She says: "I started praying for my breasts when I was, like, 11, and God answered that prayer above and beyond, by, like, 100 times, until I was like: 'Please, stop, God. I can't see my feet anymore. Please stop!'

Thumbs-up ... Katy smiles in photoshoot
Thumbs-up ... Katy smiles in photoshoot

"So, what I did was, I started taping them down. How long did I tape them down for?

"Probably until I was about 19. And, no, I don't have any psychological pain because of it."

Katy says husband Russell has adapted well to his clean-living lifetsyle.

Breathtaking view ... Katy flashes her boobs with beautiful sea in the backdrop
Breathtaking view ... Katy flashes her boobs with beautiful sea in the backdrop

She added: "He's changed so much. If I have a hangover, I look at him and say: 'How the f*** did you do heroin every day, when I can't even have three glasses of wine and not want to ever drink again?'

"I'm so happy he lived, of course. God bless him."



No comments:

Post a Comment